Do you love to teach and write, and do you have a lot of experience in Electrical and Electronic Engineering and Technology? If that’s the case, you might appeal to the people who read our ForumElectrical articles.
For certain participants, we have an excellent offer.
Our mission is to provide high-quality content in the field of Electrical Engineering and Electronics. Articles, lectures, research papers, project reports, “DIY” and “How to” step-by-step tutorials, etc., that are clearly written and explain many aspects of Electrical and Electronic Engineering are welcome. Students of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Technicians, and Engineers would benefit much from your hard work.
Please read these terms and conditions and submit your content accordingly.
- All submissions must be 100% original, written in proper English with no spelling or grammatical problems, and created solely for this submission.
- Don’t send us any files that have been copyrighted.
- The length of an article may vary anywhere from a few hundred to several thousand words.
- If you want your content to be read, please don’t include any links to commercial sites or spammy messages. We will credit you at the top of the article for contributions that include only non-commercial, educational links related to Electrical engineering. Advertisers and anyone seeking product reviews should get in touch with the Ad Team.
- Occasionally, we may choose not to publish an article without providing an explanation.
- If you submit something to us, we reserve the right to make whatever changes we see fit, but you will always keep the rights to your work.
- We will post your work on the ForumElectrical website, so be sure to include a bio and description with your submission.
Please contact us at forumelectrical(@)infohe.com or through our Facebook page if you need a prompt reply.
Note: Remove “()” for “@.”